Wednesday, March 4, 2009

g girl's first battle wounds

Today was interesting to say the least. It's Mom and G's Friday, yeah (I only work Monday thru Wednesday) so it should be smooth sailing into the weekend for us. I usually go see Greta on my lunch hour and today was no different. Right after I got back to work, the daycare called me and informed me that Greta was bit by one of the other kids (15 month old) and really hadn't stopped crying for 10 minutes. Apparently, no skin was punctured ,just a big welt and bruise. I went down to see her and she definately had a battle wound, but was fine and sleeping. Poor thing, it just better be the last time that kid bites mine!

Super G is preparing for American Idol 2028. Watch out Simon Cowell!
Enjoying a beautiful day in Bozeman. Don't let the white stuff fool you, it was about 56 degrees outside.
Dad and Super G Squeaky clean G!
G and Mom....pre-bite.

Ouch...

4 teeth (the biter, not the bitee)
Daycare is tough business. She might have to start "packing" to protect herself.


No comments: