Sunday, May 31, 2009

First Bike Ride

I finally installed the kid seat on the back of my old bike. Gary, Theresa and Seth gave us Seth's old seat for Greta to use. Last year Seth outgrew it and started riding his own bike.....just kidding big guy! Seth is 11 and is pretty tough once he gets out of his car seat....or bike seat.
Greta and Kristi on her first ride. She loved cruising up and down the street. I know, I know, she needs a helmet. Sweet hat though.



Greta showing off her fancy new 2 bottom teeth. Look VERY closely to see the chompers. She is ready to do some serious damage...and to defend herself at daycare.

Greta put herself to sleep holding her own bottle. She would wake up every now and again to take another drink. Reminds me of Ballenger on the road trip to Pocatello for the Cat game! (different kind of drink though)
Greta at Jim Gardner's BBQ on last Thursday night.

No comments: