Monday, November 3, 2008

Super G!!!!






Check out some pics of the Super G.



She and I hanging out on the couch watching some football. Kristi had her dressed in her Eminem hoody and she looked extra tough. G is doing great and adding to our lives each day. I finally reorganized the nursery for the 2nd time. We are "patiently" waiting for the crib to show up which is about 6 weeks behind schedule. Hopefully, she will be able to sleep in it before going to high school.
Harley and Deklin Emmons checking out The G. Harley informed Kristi to "get Wrigley away from me, he is freaking me out!" Sure, he is a bit "freaky". Sorry Wrigs. Harley also mentioned that she would like to be Greta's cousin.



Check out Greta wearing the same dress that her cousin Kelsey wore as a babe. Kelsey just celebrated her 21st birthday. Happy Birthday Kelsey!




Pretty in pink. What a doll.




G sporting the company colors....looks good on ya G! Hopefully, she won't have to get a job for a year or two.
Hi everyone it's me, Kristi. I am finally contributing to my baby girl's blog. I am glad everyone is enjoying seeing Greta through this. We are fortunate to share everyday with her and I can't imagine it any other way. I love this picture of Sandi and Mike with little G at dinner. It just portrays the love that Greta receives from her family.

I can never get tired of trying to shoot the perfect sleeping beauty picture. She is just soooooo precious. Greta is really a great baby and I am so blessed. I am having the time of my life getting to know this special person more and more each day. Well I am going to sign off now and get ready for bed. Good night y'all.

1 comment:

Katie said...

im so excited to see her in person next week. tell her not to change a bit till then.
xoxox
katie