Tuesday, October 28, 2008

One month

















Super G turns 1 month tomorrow and is growing fast. She took her first bottle last Friday night at the Peretto's wedding at Chico. It sounds like this was a pretty big thing as most babies tend to fight the bottle when they are used to their Mommy. Of course, I couldn't be more proud of my little princess. I have felt her really connecting with me through sight and touch which certainly melts my heart. It makes it even more difficult to leave each day for work. I am amazed at how she changes every day and becomes more of a little person. She is as cute as ever and each day is such a new and exciting blessing.


Kristi asked me to change her into her nighty the other night. Because I am a guy and not the most experienced in "baby" stuff, I put her in the nightgown. It was a bit snug and I had to "make her fit" a little bit. It wasn't till Greta was completely in the nighty that I realized she truly filled it up and it was border line too small. She looked like a super hero because it was so snug (Super G). But.....she was still cute, and, of course, wasn't bothered by it a bit. That's my girl!! It didn't even enter my mind that she is getting bigger and the stuff she wore last week may not fit today. As they say, "live and learn". Sorry G.

2 comments:

Katie said...

oh i remember that first milestone of growing out of the newborn clothes. its bittersweet....
she is really gorgeous - and looks so laid back! give her lots of kisses from us.

Mike Sandi Drennon said...

Sweet! She is so Sweet! Too much fun. She'll grow fast and change overnight so just take in every moment. The blog is awesome. This is such a great way to share the day to day with those of us that live so far away. You all look so incredibily happy. Love, Laugh and Pray every day! Blessings are yours upon asking.
We love and miss you all!

Sandi and Mike