Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wednesday, Greta got mobile!!

What a crazy week of changes for little miss Greta. I was in Big Sky for a client function for most of the day on Wednesday. Kristi was babysitting Sadi and Brady Aschim (my cousin Brian and his wife Annie's kids). They were having a ball and Greta started crawling and walking behind her push toy. It is amazing how the changes come and we have absolutely NO control over them. I see some of Greta's new pictures and see a little girl which blows me away.
I am the luckiest Dad in the world to have Greta. She was absolutely worth the wait.
Greta, Sadi and Brady on Wednesday night, celebrating the G crawl and walk!
Greta is standing up to every door, wall, chair or leg in sight.
We moved the Crib down a couple of notches to keep the "monkey" from escaping!
Greta with a sweet do from having pig tails put in. Thanks for the suggestion Aunt Jodi.
Standing up.....
This picture makes her look like a little girl....yikes.
Standing up, some more.....
G on the move. I had to take the picture in fast motion to capture the speed!

Interesting new face....had to show it.

Standing some more.....

Kristi played dress up and put Greta in a dress she wore as a baby.

1 comment:

Brady Andrew Weedin said...

She is so darn cute you guys!! I can't believe how big she is getting! Ali Weedin