Monday, July 27, 2009

Lewis and Clark Days in Cut Bank

This past weekend we went to Cut Bank (my hometown) for Lewis and Clark Days. It is a yearly celebration and a great time to catch up with old friends and reunite with family. This year was extra special since we were able to introduce our new little princess to everyone. Sadly, we only make it to Cut Bank a couple of times a year. My Step-brother Jason was sitting in the "toilet flush" booth on Saturday and gave his 3 girls a shot and getting him "flushed". Madison is on the top, Michaela is in the middle and Brennan is on the bottom. Needless to say, Jason got wet...a lot. Jason does a yearly performance at the event with a 2 hour production of sing alongs and entertaining the crowd. He always does a great job. He has included his youngest, Brennan, who is 7 years old and sang Johnny Cash's song "Jackson" with him.
He does several costume changes during the performance.
The band which followed him let him sing a song with them. He finally gets his own band!

Brennan singing "Jackson".

Kade and Ty (my step nephews) Sumo wrestling. They had these big padded suits with head gear and whole deal. I think I would have needed to be the 1st to do it considering it was 95 degrees.
Kristi taking it all in.


Michaela (Jason and Lynette's daughter) getting some much needed shade.
My Mom with Madison. Madison and Michaela are twins....if you hadn't noticed. They are 11 years old and live in Roundup, Montana.
Kade Hickey (my Step-sister Brandi's son from Billings) cheesing it up.

My friend Zane's daughter Mackenzie hanging with the G.

My Brother Scott, me and my high school friend Zane.

My Mom and my Brother.

Zane's daughter Mackenzie. What a doll.


My Stepdad Roger's brother Keith working the Shriner corvette's at the parade.


Roger's sister Shirley (left), her daughter Kim, her husband Leo and their son Rowan taking in the parade. Kim and Leo live in Bozeman also.
Had to put the picture of the clown in....I hate clowns.


Kristi, Roger (my Stepdad) and G at the parade.

Punk out of gas.

My Uncle Jerry, Aunt Jackie, their dog Pepsi, Kristi and Greta in the back yard at my parent's house.

Super G and I.

Greta got a kick out of this fish on the fence in my Mom's back yard. It would sing a song and move when you waived your hand in front of it. She was very mezmorized by it. She was being held by a family friend Phyllis Anderson.


Brennan (Jason and Lynette's youngest)

Brennan, Greta and Michaela.

Greta with her Uncle Scotty.

My Great Aunt Jean Cooper and Greta. Jean (huge Grizzly fan) gave Greta a stuffed Bobcat for a gift. Thanks Jean, you're a good sport!

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Jason's performance looks like fun!