Sunday, September 20, 2009

A week late on the post.

We came back to Bozeman on Sunday, traveling most of the day. We returned at about 8 p.m. and proceeded to get most of the stuff out of the motorhome. Greta did good, but that is one long trip. I was very happy to be home in our own bed and surroundings as was Kristi and G. Monday morning I had an appointment at the Yellowstone Club at 8 a.m., so back up and on the road to Big Sky. I am attaching many pictures of the remainder of our vacation. We were in Ellensburg Thursday through Tuesday, then off to Wine Country in Washington for 3 days and back to Ellensburg for Friday-Sunday morning.

Greta pulling an apple off Grandpa and Grandma's tree. She had a ball.




Greta eating of the apples. She went to town on it...with BOTH teeth. Not sure when the rest are going to come to the party.
Greta in her full getup for the rodeo. Her shirt says "I only date Cowboys" Hmmm, date?, seriously? Give me a chance here would ya?
G and her Aunt Sandi after swimming in the RV park pool. Her little lips were turning blue because it was rediculously cold. But, as usual, she is tough as nails.

My Buddy and me.

We went to a family wedding on Saturday night in Ellensburg before we returned home. Fred, Gary, Theresa, and Angie. They held it in a party barn which was really neat for the wedding. The weather was very warm.

Jim and I loving up our nephew Seth. Isn't he cute!?

Greta with her cousin Shelby.
Fred, Angie (Grandma and Grandpa) and Greta

Jodi and her daughter Shelby messing around.


Shelby and her boyfriend Matt Matt.

Me and my awesome family. Thanks girls for making my life so wonderful!

Little G is walking everywhere. She loves to cruise around the house. The other day she was just walking in circles through the kitchen, dining room and hallway just for fun.

Greta on the dance floor showing off her wedding duds.

twisted sisters Jodi, Kristi, and Pam

Grandpa Fred teasing my daughter. Don't mess with the bink Grandpa

G and Uncle Jimmy.

Jason (the groom) and his best man (Cody). These two came to Bozeman for a summer about 10 years ago to work for Jim at the Tire Store. Cody is also married with 2 kids.

Pam and Theresa

Jim and Pam

Again, blah blah blah



Setharina getting some dancing lessons from Mom. He was HORRIFIED that I was taking pictures of his dancing moves. The ladies love a good dancer.



The DJ has a bubble machine which Greta loved.


My loveley bride "dancing" with Jim. At least they were having a good time.

G and Aunt Pammy.
Well, I am one week away from celebrating my babies one year birthday. What I did to deserve this wonderful gift, I will never know. She has brought more joy, love, honor, excitement and meaning to my life that I could have ever imagined. Thank you all for sharing our experience with her over the last year. It has been fun to blog and know that many of you are following weekly. It keeps me taking pictures (as if you could stop me) and following my little girls changes.

No comments: