Wednesday, October 28, 2009

getting ready for Haloween

We had a busy week last week and a close game in Cheney on Saturday. We are getting ready for a busy Halloween weekend starting with a party at Dave and Yvonne Jarrett's house. I have some plans for a sweet costume which I will post pictures of next week. Greta will do some trick or treating on Saturday night.


Sweet Halloween PJ's. She and I were messing around tonight.











Greta in her new snow suit. I think she would rather be in her bathing suit.



It doesn't happen very often, but check out the fit the G is throwing...

Kristi took some fun pictures in the yard.



My girls goofin around.




Greta gets a charge out of sitting like a big girl. It blows me away how much she has grown and changed into a kid.


She looks like a different kid with her hair down.

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

Love the picture of G sticking out her tongue... . .too cute! Hope to see you guys soon!!