Sunday, December 13, 2009

2 weeks till Christmas....party, party, party

Kristi and I have been quite the socialites the last few weeks. My company party at Chico Hot Springs a week ago Friday, Kristi's party this past Friday and many functions for work during the week. We also had a 40th Birthday party for Mike Jarrett on Thursday night. I think I am going to have to go to dry-out and weight watchers when the season is over.
Kristi and I at her Christmas party at Looie's downunder in Bozeman.




Kristi and Joe Deason at my party.Joe, Josh and I having a shot with the "Cops". We have 3 husbands of employees who are in law enforcement. 2 with the Sheriffs office and 1 with the Bozeman City Police.
Me having a little too much fun at Kristi's party. Yikes.

Greta messing around in the dog's bed in front of the fire. She is so much fun right now. She doesn't slow down for a second.

We were outside taking some pictures for our Christmas card. It was really cold, but the G didn't seem to mind. She did have a nose plant in the snow which didn't make her very happy.


Greta playing around.

We put her in her Christmas dress while we (Kristi) decorated the tree.
G in black and white.

For some reason she loves to get behind our chair. I think it is because we don't want her back there. She is starting to learn how to push my buttons.

Christmas G



1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

The parties looked like fun and it looks like you had a lot of fun!! Love love love Greta's hat with flower and love how long her hair is!