Monday, February 22, 2010

February, coming to a close....

We had a great long weekend with Mom and Roger. They came to town on Thursday and spent the entire weekend with us.....I mean Greta. She LOVED having them here. I wish we all lived closer to get together more often. Greta taking a bath. I thought I would have some fun with her "do". It is amazing how long her hair is getting.
Greta wearing Grandma's shoes. Greta got some balloons from our friend Kalli's birthday party. As you can see, she didn't really care that Grandma couldn't see from behind them.


Mom playing with Greta. They have a blast together, as you can see.


Greta getting ready for "Up" between Grandpa Roger's legs.


G snuggling with Grandpa.


Guess what they are watching....


Super G. They named an event in the Olympics after her...


Busted sneaking the wheat thins.




Greta has become attached to her dolls lately...


and her ball...


Buddies

G cracking up. I love it when she laughs.


I love her...

Check out the sweatsuit Aunt Jodi got for G. It is still a little big, but looks cool, cool, cool.




No comments: