Monday, October 13, 2008

2 weeks old today

G Girl is 2 weeks old today. To recap, she is perfect. She has a great personality and is also a great communicator. She lets us know when she is hungry, Kristi feeds her and she hangs out. She has been sleeping well, usually getting 3 to 4 hours at a time. This has been great and has allowed us (Kristi) to get a better schedule.

She seems to change every day. She is alert more often, taking in all of the sites. Her beautiful blue eyes are easy to stare at and adore. It is so clear to me that we were meant to have a girl. I can't wait to have her have me wrapped around her little finger. Kristi has been dressing her up and really enjoying spending time wth her. Kristi's patience is amazing and her love for her child takes my breath away. I am blessed to have them both.


1 comment:

Katie said...

A-dorable !! the cutest baby girl i've seen in a long time!