Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tomorrow is little Greta's 1 week birthday

















When we arrived home on Wednesday, October 1, we were surprised with pink balloons and a welcome sign for little Greta. Thank you to Mom, Fred, Angie and Pam for making our return home so special. We are learning the art of feeding, sleeping, feeding, sleeping, which has been a bit challenging. Thankfully, we had a weekend fairly early from our return home to allow me some recovery from the lack of sleep. It has also been great having family here to help in these early days. Roger arrived on Friday to see his new grandbaby. I think he really enjoyed his time holding, cuddling and spoiling Greta. They left for Cut Bank today around 1:30. It was very sad having them go knowing she will change so much the next time they will see her. I do wish we all lived closer together.

As I am writing this, Greta "shot" Grandma Angie with some love during a diaper change. It messed the comforter, the carpet, Angie's sweater, and I am sure some special spots we will find later. Ah, how great it is to longer have any control over anything! Life is a changin'.





























































2 comments:

Katie said...

oh my gosh, Greta is so precious it brings a tear to my eye! love all of the pictures and especially the one of the new momma looking radiant! she does the momma thing REALLY well, tell her I say so!
1 week down, 50 more years to go.
much love,
the diorios.

Jill said...

Your mom sent my mom this link. Congrats Kristi and Cory on baby girl Greta. Kristi you will be a great Mom!!! Jill